Monday, September 09, 2013

It's the Little Things ...

It's the Little Things...


As we play the waiting game to find out more about baby Damian's health, we're just taking one day at a time, one minute at a time.  We talk it through when we need to (mostly it's the mama that needs to!) and then just put our trust back in God. 

And just when you feel overwhelmed and think you cannot handle it, it's the little things that make all the difference...  We (finally!) put up our holy water fonts.  Then Leonardo informed me that he was going to bless himself all day long.  (I guess it can't hurt!)  And Louis tells me last night (after blessing himself), 

"mom, remember how we had quiet time last year and talked to Jesus and read the Bible and stuff?"
"Yes."
"We should do that again. I'm going to do that tomorrow."
"Okay, honey, that's a great idea!"
"Yep, things change."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, just putting the holy water up, it's a change."
"Yes, it's a good change, right?"
"I guess it's a good change, but I was going to say it's a God-change."

#heartmelts



Thank you, Jesus, for the little things!

No comments: