Friday, September 13, 2013

7 Quick Takes - God in the Zoo, and other such things...


Hello, hello!  Here we are again.

1. We made it another week and that deserves ... something ... maybe a smile ... how about this?


Cute, right? I knew you'd like it. :)

2. In Religion, we were learning about God and how He is everywhere. Louis was asked to list 3 places God was...
The drawing is "God at the zoo" and no, I can't explain it. ;-)
Notice also that his name is well, creative.  "You don't always have to write it exactly the same way, mom." Really?  See, I learn something everyday!

3. This will also make you smile.  It's a voice-mail someone was leaving for his boss when he witnessed a car accident ... in Texas.  #biggrin



4. In a house full of boys, sometimes love HURTS.  So, to channel some of that high energy I-need-to-fight-something-or-someone-or-I-may-explode emotion, the biggest 3 boys started Karate!
It. is. a. Godsend.  

And also QUITE entertaining.  Love our little rascals!

5. Leonardo is a good reader, but I have to keep changing things up - otherwise he just memorizes it!



:-)

6. & just because they are deliciously sweet...



7. people may wonder why we live out in the country... we are only 20 minutes from work (others living in a city have a much longer commute) and I can detox from all worries on my way home ... let me share a minute of that with you...



Don't be alarmed - it's wobbly because I was watching the road. :-)


a punch to your shoulder,
the Martins






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS!!! If Leonardo gets any cuter I might cry! Thanks for sharing!

The Martins said...

We're glad y'all enjoy it, Aunt Piper! It's a way for me to find a release - and if others enjoy it, bonus! ;-)
Miss you too! Boys will have that sledding hill ready for you whenever y'all want to come back and visit this winter!