Sunday, October 06, 2013

Sunday TOP TEN of Boys Being Boys


Sunday TOP TEN of Boys Being Boys

10. Last spring year Leonardo looked like this:
because he had gotten into my make-up and wanted to look like "an army guy."  Yeah, go ahead and smile, but my coal eye color was completely kaput! He tried to totally play it off which is the funniest part.  He came downstairs and casually said,"can I get up from quiet time now?" (As if we wouldn't notice!!) I look up and saw his face and asked what he did and he burst into tears... well...

Last week I found him like this:
Obviously skeptical, I questioned him. And like the sweet mama I am, I video-ed it. ;-) #ammunitionforteenageyears ;-)


9. For a school outing the boys got to go meet the police!  

(Louis recalled when he road in a police car ... yeah, the morning my heart stopped. We woke up to find him missing.  Looked all over and then Pete got in the car to search for him and saw the police car.  He had Louis.  Louis had said "I was just going to the store for ice-cream." No, he had no idea the store was miles and highways away!) 

8. We have a new friend! "Socks" our new farm cat, aka outdoor cat.  

We also got a second cat "Missy," but we haven't seen her lately :-/  O_o



7. We went for brick oven pizza at Suncrest Farm!  What a fantastic atmosphere!




6. Just another day ... fighting the "crazy tree!"



5. Finally getting back to feeling like myself (somewhat) and cooking more creatively.  There is nothing like the smell of fresh baked home-made herb bread!
  
4. Sweet images...
Oh yes, the Two Year Old King returns!


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!

3. Pirates and warriors ...


2. Damian's first bite of "real" food!!! (Gregory was the videographer for this one ;-)



1. Enjoy this assortment of insanity ...um, I mean... our wonderful life! :-)




a punch to your shoulder,
the Martins





3 comments:

Jen Havard said...

I love how Emmanuel hangs in there with the older boys! Each one of those boys are totally adorable and FULL of charm!

The Martins said...

Yep! Emmanuel is right there with them-& usually trying to boss them around!! ;-)
Thanks, Jen!!

Meredith said...

Bill and I are cracking up about Leonardo's pencil shaving experiment. He is such a funny, sweet boy!